Monday, July 21, 2014

Week 74 21st B-day (Rancagua, Zona Tupahue 1 [Villa el Sol]

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! How`s it going???

It`s been a good week, with LOTS of adventures. On Tuesday we had our zone conference in the mission home and it was AWESOOOOOOOOOOME!!!!! I love zone conferences! The best part was that the Wall's had a part in the program talking about family history, so they came down from Buin and I got to see them and talk to them about everyone there. I love them so much!  I was soooooo happy to see them! (They are the senior couple that got to Buin in my last cambio there.)  They told me about Ana and Rene and everyone, and every one is great! And that always makes me so happy! :) :) :) I get to see them again tomorrow BECAUSE tomorrow I`m going to .... drum roll please.... are you feeling the suspense yet? I am! I am SOOOOOOOOO excited? so WHERE am I going??? oh yeah! that`s right!..... THE TEMPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D POR FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNN!!!!  [FINALLY]  I am so so so so so so so so (times infinity) excited! All our group that is leaving is going to the temple tomorrow, so I am going to go with Hna Sutherlin.  President and Sister Warne are going and we are all going to have lunch with them, and the Walls are going too! It`s going to be AWESOME!  The only not awesome part is that Hna Sutherlin and I have to wake up at like 5:30 because we have to be AT the temple by 9:30 because the session starts at 10. And with taking the bus and the metro and not knowing our way around Santiago, etc, etc, we want to leave the house at like 6:30 to make sure we get there on time (y con calma) [and be relaxed]. BUT I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!! I'm dying inside! I think I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight!  I feel like a little kid on Christmas eve, KNOWING that tomorrow is going to be the best day EVEEERRRRRRRRRRR!  EEEEEP!

So this week was my burfday, it was AWESOME!!!  Definitely better than last year! haha My comp planned a little surprise party for me with the Campos family and invited a bunch of members and it was adorable and I love everyone!!!  The members here are the BEST!  Also on my birthday we ate lunch with Hna Angie (yes, of course i remember mom every time I'm with her) that day and she is a pastelera [pastry chef] and she cooks SOOOOOOOOO GOOD!!! To DIE for! And on my bday she made me TWO cakes! haha one JUST to bite it, and the other she made me CHEESE CAKE! because I told her it was my fave (they don't make that here, but she is super pro and always looks up gringo recipes on the internet).   So you`re probably wondering what I mean by bite the cake, well for those who don't know, it is tradition here in CHile, and in a lot of Latin-America, that the person who`s birthday it is has to bite their birthday cake after blowing out the candles (el mordisco), and you have to try to do it the fastest and sneakiest you cake, or their shove your face into the cake... well... let`s just say I`m a newbee at this.... I had to two cakes, one for lunch, and one for the surprise party at night, the second time was much worse, I had frosting up to in my EYELASHES! And I couldn't breath through my nose, I had to go straight to the bathroom and blow out the half pound of frosting that I had up my nose haha, ok, maybe it wasn`t a half pound, but it sure FELT like a lot! hahaha  But to be honest it was super fun and I LOVED it! :)
pics: 
1) Hna Angie and I

 
#2) me con Nachi, she is a recent convert and AWESOME!!! love her guts out!
#3) my birthday cake that Nachi made (she is studying gastronomy) it`s pompadeur, which is the BEST cake in the whole world



it was an AWESOME day!

No comments:

Post a Comment