Monday, July 28, 2014

Week 75 (Rancagua, Zona Tupahue 1 [Villa el Sol]

You are going to be so mad and I am SOOOOO sorry! this letter is going to be really short this week, i was writing a letter to a certain person that listened to the missionaries with you at the house this week and i kind of felt the Spirit and wrote a lot more than I was expecting and I ran out of time, PLEASE FORGIVE ME!
Any way, big changes! I'm going to be in a trio again! Hna Parker (from Redlands) Is coming to our sector to be in a trio with us! She is awesome! it`s going to be a paaaaarty! (haha well, hard working missionary style of course)
This week Pres Warne called to let me know I`ve been released as a coordinating sister, although it`s a relief in some ways, i was kind of nostalgic at the same time, I really loved serving as a coordinator, i learned SOOOO much from the sisters i served with! It has been such a huge blessing!
Tania and Diana came to church again, they both have some doubts but nothing to get scared about, they are great and we are doing our very best to help them out and help them stregthen their testimonies.
Hope youre all doing great! Love you SOOO much! im doing great, working hard! promise to write much make up for the short lettter next week! BYEEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment