Monday, January 20, 2014

Week 47 (San Fernando w/ Hna. Castaneda)

¡Hola, hola!
Howdy fam!  How's it going?
Another week gone and past... but at least that means summer is closer to ending. haha 
I am such a baby lala when it comes to being hot.  This week I couldn't sleep very well at night or it took me forever to FALL asleep because I was too hot.  By the end of the week I was getting pretty creative, sleeping with frozen water bottles, wetting my hair and sports bra with cold water before climbing into bed... fun stories.  BUT the most amazing news of all is that we bought a fan today so now I will sleep like a baby! YIPEEEE!!! hahaha
This week we had another missionary meeting with the missionares from our particular branch to see how it was going with the new divisions in the sector and to see if we wanted to keep with them or take them out.  We ended up deciding to keep the divisions as far as streets and pueblos go, but to divide the recent converts and less actives name by name so that it would be better balanced between the 3 companionships so that we all have people to woke with and so that each person could get the attention and support they need.  Things seems to be going better now with that. 
The Zone Leaders said that Pres. Warne says that with all the missionaries we have in the mission (we are over our limit of how many missionaries we can have), there won't be as may arriving now, so the mission is naturally going to shrink back down and for that reason there will be some sectors closing in the future. It wouldn't surprise me if they closed one of the sectors here in San Fernando 2.
This week we also had exchanges with the "cordinadoras" on Thursday and they were VERY inspired and came in the perfect moment. The cordinadoras (Sister missionary leaders) gave us lots of great advice and suggestions. They are great!  I think I mentioned there are lots of sisters in my new zone and I already love them ALL.  They are super great!  Lindas todas. :)
Let's see, what else could I tell you about?  I'm good!  Happy!  Working hard! h! and I have a new theme song that you can download from lds.org/youth in the part with music, it's called "mountains to climb" if you don't already know it you should download it and listen to it ALL day every day! LOL 
OH! I got a package this week!!!!!  The one with a the snacks and christmas decorations and little toys! I LOVED IT!! THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! it came in perfect timing! :) and thank you so much to the Gunnoe's for the earrings!  I love them!  I wore them every day this week! :) 
That's all for now, but....
I LOVE YOU ALL SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STINKING MUCH!  I'll let you know how things go in interviews this thursday. BESOTES!  love you!  miss you!  portense bien! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment