Monday, April 14, 2014

Week 60 (Rancagua, Zona Tupahue 1 [Villa el Sol] w/ Hna Huamán)

Howdy family!
Just going to apologize in advance, this email is going to be short.
You´ll have to forgive me, I´m just a little maxed out right now both physically and emotionally, BUT I do want to know that I am doing really well.
This week I did my first companionship exchange with Hna Gutierrez (and my companion went with Hna Bokovoy), they are the sisters that live in our house. 
They are awesome missionaries and I love them to pieces!
C____, an ex-communicated member that we have been teaching to help prepare her to be baptized again, finally had her disciplinary council thingy yesterday and they told her that she could finally get re-baptized, so that was super happy news!  She has been waiting a long time for that.  We don´t count it as our baptism, but even so, I am super happy because we´ve been working with her since (and before) I got here to Villa el Sol.  She is really great and has changed a LOT.  Her boyfriend is also taking lessons from the Elders in our ward and is also going to get baptized. Then they also have plans to get married in August   The bishop said they she can get baptized as soon as possible if she wanted, so we just have to arrange the program with her and our ward mission leader and it will probably go down this Saturday yaaaaaaayyyyyy.
Fam, I want you to know that you letters and words of encouragement and council have really been inspired these last few weeks and have been a tender mercy for me and have been exactly the words and encouragement that I have needed. I love you SO much, so so so so SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO times infinity much; you're the best family in the whole wide world. 


Have a wonderful week. Enjoy easter and don't eat too much candy or have too many egg wars with out me  YOU ALL ROCK

cuidense muchisimo [take good care, until soon,]
hasta pronto,
Hermana Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment