Monday, April 21, 2014

Week 61 (Rancagua, Zona Tupahue 1 [Villa el Sol] w/ Hna Bokovoy and Hna Gutierrez

I'm in a trio now!

Hey fam bam! First off, you are amazing and I love you! 

This week has been a really good one, but also a REALLY crazy one. Long story short, I am in a trio until the end of the cambio (2 more weeks) with Hermana Bokovoy and Hna Gutierrez (the 2 sisters from Recreo that share the house with me). My companion flew home last Tuesday early in the morning.  She went home for health reasons. Everything was pretty sad and complicated, and very all of sudden, but it's all in the Lord's hand and all for the better. President just wanted to do what ever would be best for her well-being. 
SO, like I said, I am now in a trio, and that was actually one of my prior mission nightmares, BUT I am actually loving our trio! We are like the three musketeers (only girls) and we make an awesome team! (not to mention I love the heck out of these girls!) 
Tuesday morning (after Pres and Hna Warne returned from dropping my comp off at the airport) we had our ZONE CONFERENCE! :) and I (and 8 other missionaries) had the oportunity to give a talk on one of the 9 Christlike Attributes from the Preach My Gospel manual.  They asked me to talk on Faith. I really enjoyed the opportunity and learned a ton from the experience (obviously the talk was more for my benefit and learning than for the people who heard it haha).  
This week C_______ (the excommunicated memeber we were teaching) got re-baptized! YAYYYYYYYY!!!!!! It was super, super awesome and super spiritual! Totally cried! So what happened was she got the approval and we threw the plans together super fast and the next day she got baptized! :) If this computer lets me and doesn't tell me I have a virus, I'll send the pics. 

SO the way things work with our trio is that we have to cover BOTH sectors (my sector, Villa el Sol, and their sector, Recreo) so we have been handling it one day here, one day there, etc.  Hopefully, this week I can get some members from the ward to do divisions with me so we can work in both sectors in one day. 

Sunday was kind of interesting too, beacuse Hna Bokovoy and Hna Gutierrez had to go to their ward, and I had to go to mine, so I had to go over to a members (the Guzman's house) early in the morning Sunday ("Happy Easter fam Guzman! crashing your celebration" lol jk,  ...they actually celebrated in the afternoon) so that their daughter could be my comp for the morning at church, but it was fun, their daughter Barbara is super, she is 17 and planning on going on a mission! 
Other than that, not too much going on.  I'm working hard and loving it! 
Cuidense muchisimo! Les quiero muuuuuuuuuuuuuuucho!
tengo frio! please send jacket lol 
[Take good care!  I love you sooooo much!  I've been cold!]

No comments:

Post a Comment