Monday, April 7, 2014

Week 59 (Rancagua, Zona Tupahue 1 [Villa el Sol] w/ Hna Huamán)

How´s it going fam!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!!!!!! 
I made you an easter egg that says "feliz cumple mama" but this computer is telling me i have a virus in my memory in my camera (uh oh) so I don't know if I'll be able to send pictures from now on.... 

This week has been a new one! New adventures. 
Wasn´t conference GREAT?!?!?!?!?! I loooooooooooooove it! :) 
We had 2 investigators come (POR FINNNN [FINALLY]), and some new less actives. 

This week my companion got a cold - the poor thing has been shivering since she got here, EVEN when she´s all bundled up - so on Wednesday morning when it was time to get up she didn´t feel up to getting out of bed, so I called the mission nurse and she gave me some advice.  I made my comp take some DayQuil and some herb tea and did my studies while she rested.  Luckily, by the time the afternoon rolled around she was doing better so we went out to work. :D 

This last tuesday we had our Mission Leadership meeting and it was SUPER awesome!  It was really spiritual and helpful and I got to see some of my favorite people from the mission! ...AND I talked with the Zone Leaders that are working in Buin and they told me that Rene now has the MELCHIZEDEK PRIESTHOOD now!!!! ...and that he and Ana are super awesome and are the only ones that help/accompany the missionaries in Alto Jahuel haha. It made me SO happy to hear that! SO I sent a letter with them to give to Ana and Rene and also Sammy Nuñez :) I miss them all SO much! Buin is AWESOME! 
So whenever we have leadership councils in the next district meeting we have a zone training meeting where the Zone Leaders and Coordinadoras have to teach the zone what we learned in the leadership meeting. This time I got to teach one part of the training, "El poder del Espíritu Santo en la conversión" [The power of the Holy Ghost in conversion].  I really enjoyed teaching with the Zone they all cooperated SUPER well! The whole training meeting with our zone was super awesome as well; very personalized to OUR zone, and I learned even more from those who taught OUR zone even though I was in the original leadership meeting! haha 

Today we had a super awesome activity for just the sisters. We had all the sisters from our zone, and from the zone next door (because they don't have a Coordinadora - 12 hermanas in total) come over to our house and we made them lunch and THEN... wait for it!... WE DYED EASTER EGGS!!!!!!! :D :D :D It was SUPER fun and it turned out REALY well, especially for all the latin sisters who had never dyed eggs before, they were super cute about it!  I took some really awesome pictures, but like I said I can´t access them right now, I'm hoping it's just this computer acting weird with it´s antivirus stuff.  I really enjoyed it and Hna Bokovoy (from Massachusetts) and I tag teamed the shopping and preparing.  Of course we couldn´t really sit down to enjoy lunch or the egg dying part very much because we were running around making sure everyone had what they needed, but of course watching the other sisters enjoy it made it all worth it! :)  Hopefully I'll be able to find a way to send the pics soon. 

If you haven't sent my package already, I would also LOVE/need my long down jacket with the fur-lined hood. pretty please with sugar on top.

Have a FANTASTIC week; especially you mom! And have a great b-day! 
You are the best family in the whole wide world!!!!!

ALL my love and hugs and smiles,
Hna Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment